Make this: DIY Hair Tie Valentine
Happy Monday friends! Today I’m sharing a super simple Valentine DIY that will add a little sparkle to anyone’s day. Glitter hair ties! These pretty things couldn’t be easier to make – simply cut and knot. Done and done. If you’d like, you can download the cardstock template below and you’ll have yourself a cute Valentine to give to your favorite people. -xo
1. Cut elastic in 10″ strands. ( I found glittery elastics at Sunshine Shoppe)
2. Fold in half and tie a knot at one end. Hair tie should be about 4-5″ in diameter once tied.
3. Trim ends as needed.
4. Download Valentine template HERE and Cut.
5. Slide hair ties onto cardstock and voila!
6. Package in cellophane bags for cute presentation.