Catching up with the bump

November 4, 2013

Baby_Parsons_001

Baby_Parsons_Week19_001

Baby_Parsons_Week21_001

Hello! How are we all? I’ve missed you, I really have! We’ve been in Richmond for just over a week and we’re adjusting just fine. The weather has been amazing and the people and warm welcomes, almost overwhelming. I’ve never known such an outpouring of kindness and open arms in my life! Everyone we meet exchanges contact information with us and invites us over for drinks or dinner. Even my new auto insurance agent invited me out for coffee! Richmond, you sure do know your way around hospitality.

There’s so SO much I want to share with you guys about our move and our new city, and I can’t wait to get back to regular posting. Rest assured, you’ll be seeing a lot more of me around here very soon. In the meantime, here’s a little bump update from the past few weeks. There’s no hiding it now, this bump is on! -xo

1. November 4, 2013 3:04 am

So cute….oh how I miss being pregnant

November 4, 2013 7:05 am

Thank you!

2. November 4, 2013 3:55 am

Reblogged this on kingsfordobiriyeboah and commented:
    Love it

3. November 4, 2013 4:00 am

I really love this post, because my wife in this same condition whereby this post gives inspiration and awareness. Thanks and God bless you.

November 4, 2013 7:06 am

Thank you and good luck to you and your wife!! xo

4. November 4, 2013 5:43 am

I love your comparisons to veggies/fruit! So adorable! My daughter is 14 weeks pregnant. It will be our first grandchild! Life is full of miracles! So happy that Richmond has embraced you! Welcome to the South!

November 4, 2013 7:08 am

Thanks so much! Parenting.com offers a weekly comparison of baby to fruits & veggies, I use them as my source :) Congratulations on your first grandchild and I wish your daughter a happy, healthy pregnancy! xo

5. November 4, 2013 7:38 am

Such a cute way to show how the baby is growing!

November 6, 2013 10:26 am

Thank you!

6. November 4, 2013 10:40 am

Congratulations! You sure have mastered being pregnant, moving cross-country and still having the time to check back with us via your blog. Thank you!

November 6, 2013 10:26 am

Ha! I’m trying! More to come very soon :)

7. November 4, 2013 4:03 pm

Wow, I take a break from blogging (I admit, a long break) and come back to find a baby Parsons on the way! Congrats to you and Mr. P :) This is the start to one of life’s greatest adventures…

8. Mert Parsons permalink
    November 4, 2013 10:41 pm

We’re so happy that Richmond has welcomed you with open arms. After all, they are Virginians! ;-) Did you realized that your bump will be 10th generation Virginian? Happy settling in. XOX

9. November 6, 2013 3:58 am

I love seeing the bump updates! It helps me see a visual of what my sister looks like (you’re the same amount of weeks pregnant) since she lives thousands of miles away! This is so exciting, you look fantastic by the way!!

10. November 6, 2013 11:54 am

You look amazing! And it is so great to hear that people are inviting you and you are settling in well :) I have moved a year ago and it is still hard to make connection, so you are really blessed :) I hope you enjoy this new life with all your heart :D
    hugs, rebecca

11. November 8, 2013 7:34 am

I love your blog! I am 17 weeks pregnant and just moved from Arkansas to Annapolis, Maryland, so I relate to you very well. I get my baby fruit size updates from the bump.com and they always make me laugh. Maybe I’m out of touch on my fruit sizes but I would be so confused when my baby would supposedly go from a peach to a lemon. I sort of thought lemons were smaller than peaches, but what do I know?

12. maddestmegs permalink
    November 13, 2013 10:42 am

The bump updates are so cool. This is the only blogger I follow whom I do not know and that’s saying something. LOL xoxo