Happy Friday + Week 15

September 27, 2013
tags: ,

Baby_Parsons_WEEK_15_001

Happy Friday friends! What do you have planned this weekend? Tonight I’m celebrating the birthday of one of my oldest friends over tacos and margaritas (virgin ones for me, of course…sad face). We’re starting a huge fall purge at our house on Sunday – I find it so satisfying to get rid of useless stuff that tends to accumulate. Above is my almost obvious bump at 15 weeks. This dress does a good job of accentuating it, but I still think I’m in that awkward “maybe she’s pregs or maybe she just ate a whole burrito” stage. I’m waiting for that “pop” I’ve heard people talk about. Apparently, it just happens one day and all of a sudden there is no doubting that there’s a baby in there.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! -xo

1. hadassaab permalink
    September 27, 2013 12:37 am

Reblogged this on hadassaab.

2. September 27, 2013 11:53 am

You made me laugh out loud. “…or maybe she ate a whole burrito.” :)

(I’ll be reusing that when I’m pregnant, 10 years from now. If I remember.)

3. September 27, 2013 2:49 pm

OK – people wonder the same about me, only it IS a whole burrito in my belly! Hahaha. I love the fruit-sized-baby-measuring! I remember when my sister’s toddler was the “size of a blueberry”. It’s incredible that we all started out so small!

4. Mert Parsons permalink
    September 28, 2013 7:28 am

Love these pics — you’re going to miss that great leafy wall as a background!
    XOX

5. September 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Congratulations!!! Your post made me laugh. I have a “maybe she’s pregs or maybe she just ate a whole burrito” belly, and in actual i ate too much :(….

6. September 29, 2013 6:11 pm

That “pop” just happened to me! You look beautiful :)

7. September 30, 2013 9:38 am

These are going to be wonderful baby book photos for your child to look at someday. Meanwhile, even though I doubt you need it, I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check my blog for details.

September 30, 2013 11:42 pm

Awe, thanks! I appreciate it :)