Greetings from Peru!

May 14, 2013

20130514-223447.jpg

20130514-193919.jpg

20130514-224512.jpg

20130514-193515.jpg

If you follow me on Instagram, you might already know that I’ve been traveling in Peru for the past few days. This was a trip that I’ve had on my bucket list for a very long time and I feel so incredibly blessed to be here, realizing a dream. We’ve been to small cobblestoned pueblos, large bustling cities and just today, Machu Picchu (our main reason for visiting) – and I am continuously in awe of the beauty of this country and its people. And don’t even get me started on the food! My belly has been very happy!

I’ll be here for a few more days if you want to follow along on Instagram (@loveandcupcakesblog or find the link on the right nav bar). In the meantime, here are a few pics from my iPhone I’ve shared so far.

I’ll be sharing more photos once I’m back home so stay tuned! -xo

1. May 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Reblogged this on yasarnorman.

2. May 15, 2013 3:58 am

So awesome! I want to go to Peru :) I also love how on your sidebar you have it say eat make love, I know those are separate categories, but make love just makes me smile!
    Xo,
    Z

3. May 15, 2013 4:59 am

I follow you on instagram and I’m LOVING (backslash living vicariously) through your pics!! Keep ’em coming :)

4. Mert Parsons permalink
    May 15, 2013 6:43 am

So happy for you guys to be having this amazing trip! We will definitely ask for you help planning our trip next year!! I can see that I need to come home with an entire suitcase of the fabrics — loved those little shoes! Travel safely! XOXOX

5. May 15, 2013 12:41 pm

Ugh, these beautiful colors!! Love! Have the most amazing rest-of-your-trip!! XO

6. May 15, 2013 6:10 pm

That’s so awesome to live out a dream!

7. May 16, 2013 8:23 am

Beautiful colors and dreams!

8. May 17, 2013 5:07 am

Aw- I just returned from Peru! Machu Picchu was on my bucket list as well- and I love it beyond what words can describe. I’m glad you are having fun!!!

9. May 22, 2013 11:06 am

Can’t wait to see more of your photos; looks like an amazing trip!

1. PLEASE VOTE! Apartment Therapy’s Small Cool Contest | {love+cupcakes} Blog