Happy Friday + Cat Partay!

March 8, 2013

8534102167_8016d23bdf_c

{photo by Joy the Baker}

TGIF! Hope you had a great week. What are your plans for the weekend? We’re doing taxes tomorrow. Boo! So much prep work, but I’m so happy that it will all be over soon. Have you been watching House of Cards? We’re hooked! I’m looking forward to ordering take-out and a vegging out on the couch with several episodes as a “yay! taxes are done!” reward.

Also, check out the cat party I helped style for Joy the Baker on her blog here and on Design Sponge here. What? Styling cat parties is totally normal! Have an awesome weekend! -xo

1. March 8, 2013 6:29 pm

The pic is adorbs. I love kitties! House of Cards is SO GOOD!

March 14, 2013 11:03 am

Jules is a special cat :) We finished House of Cards on Sunday! I knew we were going to be left hanging! I was so mad! But now I’m looking forward to season 2 :)

2. March 14, 2013 6:53 pm

Hope taxes went okay, we just did ours last weekend…such a headache!

March 15, 2013 10:10 am

Awe, thank you! Yes, all went fine! And now they’re done….and it’s Friday….time for a drink!

3. March 28, 2013 7:59 am

I instantly thought of Joy as I saw this picture. Do you do all of her photo styling? I loved this cat post (obviously). As for House of Cards, I’m on the episode where Claire goes behind his back with the Watershed Bill…almost at the end. Not looking forward to being left hanging.

April 1, 2013 12:01 pm

Hi there! I don’t do Joy’s photo styling, I just helped her with this one shoot :) It was so much fun!

Enjoy House of Cards, I can’t wait for the next season!

1. Happy 2014! | {love+cupcakes} Blog