New Dress a Day by Marisa Lynch

October 15, 2012

Last month, I met the most creative gal at Video Blogshop and I found her story completely intriguing and inspiring. After a layoff (and watching Julie & Julia), Marisa Lynch decided that she would create a new dress a day for a year, only spending $1 per dress. 365 dresses, in 365 days, for $365! That’s nuts, but she did it! And not only that, she wrote a book about it and it goes on sale this Thursday! If you’re in LA, go to her book signing at Book Soup to get a signed copy and meet Marisa in person. She’s adorable! Or you can pre-order your book today on Amazon and check out her blog, New Dress a Day. Congrats Marisa! So excited for you!!!

1. October 15, 2012 9:07 am

This book looks incredible! Thanks for sharing!

October 24, 2012 8:43 pm

You’re welcome! I received mine a few days ago, it’s very cute and inspiring.

2. October 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Love, love, love P :) You’re amazing! xo

October 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Awe, thanks!! Congrats again. I received my book last Thursday! It’s sitting on my coffee table and I can’t wait to make magic out of muu muu!! Thanks for all of the inspiration! You are the one that’s amazing :)

3. October 15, 2012 6:19 pm

This looks great! I will have to get my hands on it. Thanks for sharing!

October 24, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes! Definitely do! I just received mine and it’s very encouraging! I couldn’t sew to save my life, but Marisa makes dress design look so easy!

4. October 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Marisa is the coolest! SO great to meet BOTH of you inspiring gals at Blogshop!

October 24, 2012 8:51 pm

She sure is!! It was great meeting you as well! I’ve been loving your blog, you’re girls are too darn cute!

5. November 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Reblogged this on genevieveabigail's Blog and commented:
    That sounds wonderful and inspiring
    Wow!!!