Happy Friday + Diamond the Party Animal

July 6, 2012

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? We’re off to watch our good friends get married (Evan’s known the groom since high school!) and I’m so happy and excited for them! The wedding’s not too far from our house but we’ve decided to make a weekend of it and stay at the hotel to relax by the pool, order room service and my favorite part of any hotel…cable! We don’t have cable at our house so any time I can get my hands on a little Food Network (or let’s be real here, Housewives!….guilty pleasure eeek!) I’m a happy camper! I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend too! Above is my little Diamond enjoying her birthday earlier this week. Obviously, I’m biased, but isn’t she just the cutest?!!! See ya here on Monday! xoxo!

1. July 6, 2012 12:58 am

so cute :-)

2. Mert Parsons permalink
    July 6, 2012 10:25 am

Ms. Diamond obviously loved her birthday cake! So cute!
    XOXOX

3. July 7, 2012 2:48 am

what a cool hound! I wouldn’t have a clue when my pooches’ birthdays are [oh, the shame…]

4. July 9, 2012 8:02 am

The party animal indeed. What a wild doggy! Haha.

5. July 11, 2012 5:52 am

I just LOVE that you coordinated the hat with the cake! What an adorable dog!

6. July 14, 2012 7:17 am

Your puppy is adorable! Did you make her doggie cake? I’ve wanted to make cupcakes for my Shibas and border collie mix, but I’m afraid they’d get sick. Oh, and I’m with you on the cable thing! We didn’t have cable in Japan, so when I went to a friends house I was absorbed in whatever they were watching..they just learned to keep the TV off and the remote out of my sight..haha.

7. July 26, 2012 10:30 am

What a cute puppy!!! Yes…if you made the doggie cake, please share a recipe! =)

http:/./tseparfait.com