Happy Friday + New Items in the Shop!

June 1, 2012

TGIF!!!! Why do these short weeks always feel soooo long?! On Wednesday, I thought the next day was Friday…only to realize there was still Thursday! That’s never fun. But anyhow, I’m  glad the weekend is here and I’m very excited to have a few days to relax….but I’m even more excited to share with you a few new items that we just added to Mr. & Mrs. P! Say hello to our new set of pinch spoons, perfect for just a pinch of whatever you need,  Wrap Wrap, the most beautiful wire wrapping tool you’ll ever see, our new brass bottle opener, and the cutest dish scrubber made of palm! Go check them out here! Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo!

1. June 1, 2012 10:52 am

Loving those adorable wooden spoons! Happy Friday! :)

June 4, 2012 8:01 am

Thank you so much! I’m glad you like those little spoons…they’re one of my favorite items :)

2. June 1, 2012 7:38 pm

I have to admit I’d have bought everything, if I were there! Especially WRAP WRAP – the bane of my life: cords … You have a lovely weekend too”)

June 4, 2012 8:03 am

Yes! That wrap wrap is so cute and necessary! And the name is even cuter!

• June 4, 2012 10:27 am

Sounds cute in your voice. Don’t know whether I can hear myself saying to someone ‘just give me the wrap wrap, will you?”!

3. June 3, 2012 9:30 am

You definitely have some great products on your store!

June 4, 2012 8:03 am

Awe, thank you so much! Makes my day to hear you say that.

1. Happy Friday + From the Kitchen: Coffee Ice Pops « {love+cupcakes} Blog