Golden Opportunity

December 16, 2011

With holiday parties popping up and New Years Eve just around the corner, it seems like the perfect opportunity to glam it up with gold sparkles and sequins. Tonight, I’m wearing this gold sweater from Zara with black pants and heels to Evan’s company Christmas party. We’ve been warned it’s low-key and casual, so while I’d love to be wearing that Vince dress (it’s bucks but to die for!), I decided to play it safe while still hinting at festive. How about you? What are you wearing to your holiday parties? Does anyone still do black tie? xoxo!

P.S. Here’s a cheaper alternative to that gorgeous Vince dress.

{no.1, Vince Sequins Dress/no.2 LK Designs Rainbow Earings/no.3 Reiss Karen Ring/no.4 Kate Spade barrette/no.5 Kate Spade Sparkle Summit Brynn/no.6 Kate Spade Twirl/no.7 Butter London-Full Monty}

1. December 16, 2011 1:41 am

I love the whole collage, I would wear everything. Also I always over dress when I go to casual things. Looking better than everyone else has no downsides!

• December 16, 2011 7:43 am

I totally agree with overdressing rather than underdressing in any situation! I think a swipe of sexy red lipstick and the right accessories will help step up my gold sweater ensemble tonight.

2. December 17, 2011 8:47 pm

I’m doing sparkle and slacks too!

3. December 20, 2011 4:02 pm

All of these are just so lovely. I love the gold. And with some red lipstick, it’d be perfect!

4. December 21, 2011 1:03 am

I agree totally with the red lipstick –
    not so much into those rain boots – try some stalletos for over the top glam. That outfit deserves them. Go have a great time.

5. Adrianna permalink