Belted Bracelet

October 5, 2011

{photos by evan and paola parsons for love+cupcakes}

Receiving jewelry from my husband is always special to me, even if it’s a plastic ring from a gum ball machine in Mexico (true story….and still have it!). While visiting the Brooklyn Flea this past weekend, I found myself smitten with this little leather bracelet from the Kika NY booth but I have the worst case of buyers remorse, it sets in even before any purchases are made so I rarely ever buy myself anything that isn’t a necessity. Evan, on the other hand, is a bona-fide shopper and an avid gift giver. Thanks hon! I love my new bracelet! Kika NY makes really gorgeous handmade leather goods so check out the rest of their stuff here! xoxo!

1. October 5, 2011 9:46 am

i love this! definitely want one. thx for sharing!

• October 7, 2011 9:11 am

You’re welcome! If you’re ever in Brooklyn on a Sunday, stop by the flea. They’re a little cheaper when you purchase them in person.

2. October 5, 2011 10:42 am

Omg i love this! i found a brown one with stud detail on it at a boutique this weekend, but it was like 30 dollars, wasn’t down to overpay for a bracelet.

-Bianca at http://theinbetweengirls.wordpress.com/

• October 7, 2011 9:08 am

Getting a good deal is my favorite! I’m the worst haggler but we were able to snag this guy for about $25!!! I’ve worn it every day since I got it so I’d say I’ve already gotten my money’s worth already!

3. December 25, 2011 12:57 am

Guess what, just got this for Xmas! Love ittt

• December 25, 2011 4:43 am

Fun!!! I’m wearing mine right now! We’re coming home tomorrow! Can’t wait to eat yummy food with you!!! Merry Christmas!!!

4. December 27, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello,
    If you don’t mind me asking, is that bracelet navy blue? I’d like to order that same colour from their online store.
    Thanks!

January 17, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi! Sorry for the delay! The bracelet is actually like a dark teal, somewhere in the greenish blue family. Hope that helps!