Four Eyes

August 10, 2011

{1. Yves Saint Laurent, 2. Specs Club 3. Gucci, 4. Kate Spade}

I’m getting glasses for the first time in five years. Eeek! I’m excited but it’s going to take a little time to get used to seeing myself in glasses again. I’m leaning towards the top Yves Saint Laurent pair but those other three are pretty cute too. What do you think? xoxo!

1. August 10, 2011 6:06 am

I love no.1 also, but I have been thinking that my next pair of glasses will be like no.2 except black. I love the wayfarers frame.

• August 10, 2011 7:23 am

Ambro, that second pair is from Specs Club… only $88!!! I’m thinking of getting those as my emergency pair.

• August 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Oh goody! $88 is not bad. The ones I saw were Prada and I’m sure they were priced well over $88.

2. August 10, 2011 7:10 am

I like the Kate Spade ones…however, you should get whatever fits your face best.

• August 10, 2011 7:25 am

The Kate Spade ones are high on my list as well. I actually had a chance to try the YSL pair yesterday and think they’re the ones! Thanks for your thoughts !

3. Erin permalink
    August 10, 2011 8:17 am

I like #1! (and #4). I really can’t even picture you with glasses — have I ever seen you in them? I’m sure you will look very chic.

• August 10, 2011 8:44 am

You know what’s funny, the last pair of glasses I owned I left on the plane when I came to meet you all for the first time in Oregon for Christmas one year. So, you’re right, you’ve never seen me in glasses…. and you’re right again, I do look chic as a four eyes!

4. Diana del Rio permalink
    August 10, 2011 8:42 am

I’d get ones in a natural and basic hue. If you get a red or blue undertone it can limit what you’re wearing and look too novel. xo!!

• August 10, 2011 8:53 am

I love how much thought you’ve put into this, D! You’re totally right and I think I’m getting the black no. 1’s but I do love those red ones! Back up pair maybe?

5. August 12, 2011 9:57 am

I think number 2 is so funky and polished. I’ve never seen you so I don’t know how you’d look with them, but I’d definitely choose them for myself!

• August 12, 2011 10:14 am

I love #2 also and I think I’ll order a pair to keep as spares but I chose the top YSL ones. I should have them next week, I’ll share some pics :)

1. Bang Bangs! « {love+cupcakes} Blog