Catching up with the bump: Week 22 & 23

November 18, 2013

BABY_PARSONS_WEEK22_001

BABY_PARSONS_WEEK23_001

Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. We had a blast continuing to explore our new city. We ate the most amazing ox tail pasta and braised fennel at Edo’s Squid (no reservations, no website….but so delicious that it’s always packed to capacity), one of us sampled the extensive list of beers on tap at 23rd & Main (hint: not me), we hiked the most beautiful trail at Pocahontas State Park (which is only a 35 minute drive from our door! See pictures on Instagram), followed by a boxed lunch car picnic from The Urban Farm House (one of our local faves), and caught up on a few episodes of American Horror Story: Coven. Do you watch this show? I’m not normally into dark and scary anything but this series is done so well that I just can’t help myself. Also, Jessica Lange blows me away. Above are a few bump pictures from the past couple of weeks. I can’t believe I’m almost in my third trimester! This baby thing sure does fly right by! Have an amazing week! -xo

(p.s. a few people have commented on the accuracy of the fruit and veggie comparisons (my husband included)…there’s nothing accurate about these comparisons. It’s just a fun visual way to imagine (on average) how big your baby is on a weekly basis. I usually go to The Bump or Parenting to find my weekly fruit or veggie :)

1. November 18, 2013 8:35 am

Love the baby monitoring pics – a great thing to keep and look at years down the line.. your kids will love to see them years from now xx

2. November 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Just bumped into your blog, your posts have made me so broody!

November 19, 2013 12:06 pm

Welcome! Truth be told…I had to look up broody! Glad to be of help ;)

3. November 18, 2013 2:49 pm

Yay week 22 he’s like the name of my blog :) Enjoy these moments xx

4. November 19, 2013 12:01 am

Hi, Just found your blog, just wanted to say how much I love your baby bump posts, such a cool idea. x

November 19, 2013 8:21 am

Yay! Welcome, I’m so glad you stumbled upon my blog! And I’m glad you’re enjoying my baby bump photos :) I think it’ll be a nice memory to look back on one day with our little baby.

5. November 19, 2013 12:32 am